Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I've Caught The Bug!

This has been quite the winter! With completing our 13th snow day just today, we have all been stuck inside a lot more, trying to find ways to entertain ourselves.  Of course, there are the everyday things that do keep us busy for the most part, but finding ways to improve ourselves and not just laze around,  can sometimes be a little harder to do, especially when the normal routine has been thrown out the window.  The children have survived by playing with each other, and having some fun in the snow, while I (Edie), have had some opportunities to practice my newest hobby of photography.  I am not, by ANY means a pro, or even an intermediate, but it has been a lot of fun to experiment with and helping me realize that I have other talents and interests that I never really knew I had.  Creating something and feeling good about it, is a joy beyond words.  As can be seen as well,  I have had some pretty cute subjects to practice on if I say so myself! ;)
















Hopefully spring and warmer temperatures start coming soon, because I am really itching to practice outdoors.  

No comments: